Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

1.-My Last summer

Hello, my name is Laia and now I going to talk about my last summer. 

First I'm going to explain the Spanish rowing championships, and finally I'm going to explain my trip in Haileybury (England).

Spanish rowing championships:

I took part in the Spanish rowing championships from the 5th to the 7th of  July. The qualifying we did the first position and the other boat with Cristina, Laura, Marta and Alba, were fourth. The other boat went to playoff and they classified to final A, me and Laura, Marina and Laia we classified directly to the final A. It was exciting final. We were first! And the other boat was third! To celebrate that we won, the eight grils went to sleep in my house.

Haileybury:

On 22th of July I went to Haileybury a town in UK, for two weeks. I went with my sister Carla and two more friends, Júlia and Mireia. When I arrived in London all the group took one bus and we went to the college. When I arrived at the college we went to the bedroom, then we had diner and fially we had one exam. In the morning the lessons started at 9 o´clock finsh at 1 o'clock, in the middle we had a break and you can go to th dining room to eat cookies, In the afternoon I did some activites (normally sport) and on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday an optionally on Sunday I went to an excursion. We went to Hertford, St. Albans and  also to London three times.  

Class Made

Xènia.- She went to english lessons
Joaquim.- He went to "Sant Antoni de Calonge"
Cèlia.- She went to wngis camp
Núria.F.- She went to empúries
Laura.T.- She went wiht her mother one week to italy and she participed on Spanish Rowing Cahmpionships
Jordi.Ll.- He went to Englad for three weeks and then stay in Banyoles
Cristina.- She went to paris
Claudia.V.- She went to Carcassone
Joan.C.- He went to Mallorca
Joan.R.- He went to futbol Camp in Girona
Maria.P.- She went to see "this is us" on the cinema in Platja d'Aro with her friends




No comments:

Post a Comment