Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

3.-My ideal home

Here we are in my ideal home. It's a modern flat on the outside of th town, on a beautiful hill. I'ts got four bedrooms and in the all the bedrooms there is one bathroom. It's got two more bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. The living room has got a nice balcony and you can see the lake.

On an ideal afternoon in my ideal home we're all here. I'm in the pool now. Here I'm on the computer and I swim in the pool ans sometime, my friends come to swim. My parents are sitting on the sofa and watching TV. My sister is in her bedroom, and my brother is in the room to playing.

My favortie room is my bedroom. It's got a big bed, a really modern TV and a Jacuzzi. I like this room because it's my space and I can relas, here. I watch DVDs in it and I cand do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment