Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

My last summer

My Last Summer

Hi, my name is Laia and now I'm going to talk about my summer holidays.

First I'm going to explain my trip to Mayfield (London), second I'm going to explain my trip to Croatia with my family and finally I'm going to explain the days I stayed in St Antoni.

Mayfield:

In July I went to Mayfield with my sister Carla for two weeks. When I arrived in London all the group took one bus and we went to the college. The frist day we met all the people in the campus. Tge others days, the morning the lessons started at 9 o'clock and finished at 1 o'clock, but in th middle we had a break. In the afternoon I did some activities and on Wednesdays I went to an excursion.

The last Saturday we went to London, in there we stayed all day. In the morning we went shopping then we met the group at 2 o'clock and we had lunch.

After lunch we went to visit London, the Big Ben, the London Eye, the Buckingham palace...
After that at 8 o'clock we returned to the college for dinner.
On Thursday we returned home.

Croatia:

In August I went to Croatia with my family.
We stayed there for 5 days.
When we arrived we went to rent a car to visit the country.
The second day we took the car and we went to the beaches for swimming all the family.

All the days we did the same. In the morining we swam in the sea then we relaxed and in the afternoon we visited the country, especially the capital Dubrovnik, and we had dinner there.

One day we went to Montenegro. We stayed there for hours and then we returned to the hotel.

St Antoni:

Finally I stayed in Sant Antoni for a few days. In there in the morning I went to the beach with my brother and my sister and in the afternoon I stayed at home until 7 o'clock, when all the family went for a walk.
Other days we met my parents friends and we had a lot of dinners out.

My last summer was fantastic and funny!!

That's all, thank you for listening to my oral presentation!!

Bye, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment